Within the framework of the forum, the exhibition "Touch Digitalization" will be held, where industry-specific innovative developments, solutions, products of domestic developers of IT solutions, software, etc. will be presented.
Turkish Aerospace was incepted under the Ministry of Industry and Technology on June 28, 1973 to reduce Turkey’s foreign dependency in defense industry.
With the decision to use F-16 aircraft to meet the Turkish Air Force's fighter aircraft requirement, Turkish Aerospace was incepted by TAI in 1984 for a period of 25 years as a Turkish-U.S. joint venture company to carry out the manufacture of F-16 aircraft, integration of on-board systems and flight tests.
Before the end of the 25-year period, Turkish Aerospace was restructured through the purchase of Turkish Aerospace's foreign shares by Turkish shareholders in 2005. Thereunder, TAI and TUSAŞ were merged under Turkish Aerospace Inc. to broaden its activities and has become Turkey's technology center for the development, modernization, manufacture, system integration and lifecycle support of the aviation and space industry systems.
Being among the top hundred global players in aviation and space industry, Turkish Aerospace is organized under six strategic business centers depending on the projects, including:
- Aviation Structurals Group
- Aircraft Group,
- Helicopter Group,
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Systems Group,
- Space Systems Group,
- National Combat Aircraft (NCA) Group
- Engineering Group
In addition, integrated logistics support is provided for all products designed/manufactured by Turkish Aerospace.
About the company activities into the conference materials in the exhibition catalog, 100 words
Turkish Aerospace is Türkiye’s Center of Technology in aviation and space systems and ranks among the top hundred global defense companies. Supporting Turkish Aerospace vision of “becoming a technology pioneer and a global brand in aerospace industry with our unique products and competitive advantage”, Turkish Aerospace Space Systems takes essential role in national and international programs as a prime contractor and risk sharing partner. Turkish Aerospace reorganized key capabilities in systems since 2002 and focused on sustainable growth in satellite market. Under the light of her global vision on space; Turkish Aerospace enhances product range of space systems on earth observation, reconnaissance-surveillance and communication- navigation satellites. Building expertise through the series of space programs, Turkish Aerospace offers ECSS compliant:
- Space Systems Engineering
- Structural, Thermal, Power, Mechanical, Harness, Electrical and Electronics Design, Analysis, Manufacturing and Testing, etc.
- Structural Composite Panels Manufacturing
- Software Development and Verification for On-Board Data Handling System
- Satellite Ground Control Systems
- Space Systems Assembly Integration and Test (AIT) Center
LIS Company (Laboratory of Info Communication Networks) was founded in 2008. The company offers a full range of services for the development, construction and operation of radio communication networks, audit of existing radio communication networks on foreign and domestic equipment in order to maintain their operability, optimize and improve economic performance.
At the present time, LIS is the only company in Russia whose equipment – 4G LTE base stations and UE (user equipment) – have the current status of Telecommunications Equipment of Russian Origin.
The company’s portfolio contains equipment that allows, among other things, to create Private LABEL, Private 5G networks:
- Base stations LAD-BS-xxxx with combined and distributed architecture;
- UE LAD-SS-V carried in the form of CPE for placement on transport vehicles: freight, passenger, trains;
- Stationary UE LAD-SS-S in the form of CPE for placement on metal structures inside buildings, CPE with the functions of industrial controller;
- UE LAD-SS-Н wearable in the form of smartphones, tablets, mobile routers;
- Equipment with support for NB-IoT, LTE-M technologies;
- Network micro-core and mini-core LAD-Core and LAD-Core-U;
- Multiservice support platform LAD-Service (IMS server for VoLTE, VoNR services);
- OSS System LAD-Management;
- Automated Technical Control System (hybrid of TSMW, TEMS, HTM).
On basis of the developed equipment, LIS offers a number of technical solutions, including:
- Wireless Plant;
- Digital doubles;
- Production satisfying the Industry 4.0 requirements;
- Specialist training centers’ equipping;
- Mission Critical Networks;
- Navigation and communication in mines, at quarries;
- Maps of information flows.
The full cycle of equipment development and production is carried out on the Russian Federation territory. The equipment has all the certificates and declarations of conformity required for its use by the Ministry of Communications, Transport Security, the Eurasian Economic Union.
Mobil-group Company carries out projects related to:
- Integration of 4G/5G communication systems, management, information technologies (IT) and analytics tools, virtual and augmented reality (VR and AR) technologies;
- Development of integrated solutions based on domestic equipment 4G/5G, cellular Internet of Things, DSRC/C-V2x;
- Development of autonomous Private 4G/5G networks to ensure security of critical information infrastructure (CII);
- Development of solutions for Industry 4.0 based on cellular Internet of Things (IoT) technologies.
Nowadays, the Company has the developed cooperation with domestic equipment manufacturers to create integrated solutions, such as:
- Integrated network data analytics system “Janus” (hybrid of SON and 5G NWDAF) “Janus” based on big data and machine learning technologies;
- Network management and monitoring system "Pautina'' ("Web") based on graph databases;
- Development of normative reference information system “Passat” as eficient method of analyzing and working with 3GPP standarts;
- Wireless perimeter monitoring system “SBPM VR” using VR/AR technologies, robots and drones.
Mobil-group Company is actively engaged in familiarizing consumers with the developed complexes, since only through permanent interaction with consumers it is possible to assess their needs, take into account their wishes and make exactly the product that they expect.
When it comes to providing solutions to the most complicated and non-standard challenges, ComSystems is the leading company on the Russian market of telecommunications equipment. We offer all the necessary media for data transmission, processing and storage. Our integrated solutions include supply and technical support of both end-of-life and up-to-date equipment. Post-warranty maintenance is also one of the main specialties of the company. Our own test and repair facilities as well as experienced specialists ensure high quality and accident-free operation of the supplied equipment. Those willing to resale or efficiently manage their surplus network equipment can appreciate the advantages of our special program for remarketing and recycling of non-liquid assets. At the same time we pay special attention to minimizing ecological risks and environment protection.
We assist our customers in finding the most appropriate solutions according to their needs and wishes.